Re: Status update, August 30th

> > Working on fixing the .dpatches for hppa. Almost done.
>
> Cool, thanks.  Can you include in the 'DP:' section at the top
> information about whether the patches have been submitted upstream?
> If they're important enough to the port, it would be nice to get them
> in as soon as we can.
>
> Tks,
> Jeff Bailey

None of hppa critical patches exist upstream. I'm currently writing an
email to rectify this situation. Though it may take time and interations
to get all the patches upstream.

If you look back at:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-glibc/2002/debian-glibc-200208/msg00056.html

You can see my response to hppa specific patches.

c.