Re: Status update, August 30th

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 04:26:01PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> > I currently expect that hppa and ia64 will have some troubles,
> > since I've disables some port-specific patches until I or someone
> > else can figure them out.

> Working on fixing the .dpatches for hppa. Almost done.

Cool, thanks.  Can you include in the 'DP:' section at the top
information about whether the patches have been submitted upstream?
If they're important enough to the port, it would be nice to get them
in as soon as we can.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
At last you cry out in anguish: "Why me?"
God answers: "Why not?"