Re: Getting -4 into the archive

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 06:31, Guido Guenther wrote:

> > > 2) Information on whether disabling combreloc fixed the problem on (was is
> > > arm or mips?  I can't remember)
> What problem? Don't think it was mips(el) related.

It was arm related - Basically glibc incorrectly detects that -z
combreloc works on arm.  All the time I expected to have for hacking
yesterday didn't exist, so I haven't had time to try and figure out a
better detection scheme.  I also have a patch to allow
--disable-combreloc which I might submit upstream.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
When you get to the heart,