Re: glibc 2.3.1 uploaded (Restart inetd?)

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 11:13:13AM +0800, Anthony Fok wrote:

> So, I wonder, should libc6's postinst restart inetd or xinetd?

I'm worried that we might wind up collecting a list of packages to
restart, and taking on more burden that we should.

Perhaps a medium priority debconf warning that notes that after the
libc upgrade, various services might now need restarting?

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)