Re: glibc-snapshot package

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 03:43:48PM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> Because I'm not hearing status back from enough of the ports, I would
> like to upload a glibc-snapshot package to the archive.  The idea is
> that at least I'll have compile reports and something I can load into
> a chroot jail for testing.

Please don't. It's not worth the effort and overhead to do this. Get the
porters to participate (email debian-ports).

If things don't work for them, then they'll feel the burn when we upload
the glibc proper package, and maybe then they'll get off their ass.

Ben

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/