Re: glibc-2.3.1 release

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 11:44:15AM -0400, Nathan Hawkins wrote:

> Done. The attached patch is against cvs checkout from this morning. I
> left out the arch specific patches to glibc itself. They're still pretty
> large.

Baring any typos, this should be committed now.

I'm a little curious why:

ifneq ($(DEB_HOST_GNU_SYSTEM),linux)
        echo "slibdir = /lib"             >> $(objdir)/configparms
        echo "rootsbindir = /sbin"        >> $(objdir)/configparms
        echo "sysconfdir = /etc"          >> $(objdir)/configparms
endif

isn't done by the Linux archs.  At first glance they seem like the
right options for there too.

--
learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)