Re: Re: Apt'able repository

> That has be a bit worried. Can you try recompiling shadow (login/passwd)
> and see if they still work with older PAM? I'm worried about loadable
> modules now.

The nvidia problem was my own error, i forgot to install something.

As for building shadow, it complains a bit at the end of the building of the debs, mainly about translations and outdated stuff(sample below):

debconf-mergetemplate debian/passwd.templates* > debian/passwd/DEBIAN/templates
debconf-mergetemplate: passwd/keymap-failed is outdated
debconf-mergetemplate: passwd/shadow description-de is fuzzy at byte 9: '...install' != '...enable s'; dropping it

after installing paswwd and login, it complains a little bit more but works fine, this is what it says:

f00000@sandbox:~$ su
configuration error - unknown item 'CLOSE_SESSIONS' (notify administrator)
Password:
sandbox:/home/f00000#