findsyms results?

   If anyone has run my findsyms perl script..

...and has results for a particular arch, they may want to share this
information upstream with Ulrich. Even if it only confirms that the
existing libgcc-compat situation if sufficient for an arch it would be
polite since we are likely sampling a much larger codebase than they
were when the libgcc-compat code went it. Thanks in advance. With
glibc 2.3 about to release any moment we might want to give them a heads
up on any holes in the libgcc-compat code.
ps By information, I mean just the list of hidden libgcc symbols
that findsyms found and collated in the final.list file it creates.