help prior to reinstall attempt please?

   Well I am finally recovered from the failed attempt
to install the glibc 2.2.92-1 packages on debian ppc sid
this morning. It's my own fault for not paying attention
that the build directory still have CVS subdirs left from
the glibc-2.3 cvs pull. I have run the glibc-2.3 dir through
tar with --exclude=CVS and --exclude=.cvsignore to remove
those subdirs and files.
   The attempt to install the 2.2.92 packages failed this
morning on an error like CVS is not a directory or such.
I don't see how that one can happen now that the builddir
has been purged of these.
   I do have one question I would really like to have
answered before I try install my next build attempt.
If I use 'dpkg -i' to install these packages does it
matter what order I list them on the command line?
I was going to use...

dpkg -i libc6_2.2.92-1_powerpc.deb libc6-dev_2.2.92-1_powerpc.deb
      nscd_2.2.92-1_powerpc.deb locales_2.2.92-1_all.deb

Is that the best ordering or doesn't it really matter. I was
concerned about that. Thanks in advance for any help.
                              Jack