possible glibc build fix

   I am currently rebuilding debian glibc 2.3 cvs again to see if
this works but I am hopeful. After noticing that redhat uses a
binary version of install-info, I grabbed their texinfo-4.2 package
and applied their patches...

texinfo-3.12h-fix.patch
texinfo-fileextension.patch
texinfo-4.1-zlib.patch

to the build directory of our own texinfo-4.2 source package.
I then changed the debian/rules file to have...

	$(MAKE)
	rm $(CURDIR)/util/install-info
	$(MAKE) LIBS=/usr/lib/libz.a

Now the installed packages that are built won't actually install
this binary install-info. However you can backup the dpkg version of
install-info and manually copy the binary one from the util
subdir in the texinfo-4.2 build directory.
   Yes I know this change is unlikely to be accepted but I thought
some folks (who aren't Forrest Gump) might be interested in still
building debian glibc cvs in current sid. I'll let everyone know how
successful this was later...but I am hopeful.
                     Jack