Re: new ppc libgcc-compat code in glibc-2-2-branch

gotom,
    I was looking at your 0list patch list from the debian glibc cvs
and noticed you had two patches disabled which I was able to get to
apply to my locally rolled copy. These patches are...

locales-de_CH
alpha-build-failure

You might double check that those two patches aren't really
able to apply.
                             Jack
ps I made my own glibc-cvs patch by diff'ing the untarred
glibc-2.2.5.tar.bz2 and glibc-linuxthreads-2.2.5.tar.bz2
against a checkout of glibc-2-2-branch in case you are doing
it differently.