db1-compat

Hi,

I'm almost ready to upload db1-compat
(http://people.debian.org/~cjwatson/db1-compat/): I talked to BenC on
IRC last night and he helped me get it as ABI-compatible as possible,
and I've now run our test suite at work over it and had everything pass.
There are still a couple of things I'd like to check.

  * It has been suggested that libc should depend on libdb1-compat to
    ensure a clean transition. Do you think this is a good idea? (I
    don't really have an opinion either way; I mostly just care that the
    compatibility library is available.) It will obviously affect
    libdb1-compat's Priority: field.

  * Is there going to need to be transition code in libc's postinst
    similar to that for libdb.so.3? I suspect not, but want to check.

Thanks,