work for glibc 2.2.5-14

Hi,

I tagged the snapshot of release glibc 2.2.5-13 as 'glibc_2_2_5-13'.
Now we've started to make 2.2.5-14.

I plan to update debian/patches/glibc-cvs.dpatch up to today's
glibc-2-2-branch upstream CVS stated by Ben Collins. This update also
fixes alpha build failure pointed out by Jeff Bailey.  Some
debian/patches/* (marked status as 'remove' in my previous mail) are
of no use, so they are removed from 0list.  After this work, glibc
2.2.5-14 will be released. Is it acceptable?
No objection push me to start working :)

Regards,
-- gotom