PTHREAD_THREADS_MAX

Hi,

I need a really huge pool of mysql connections and I found that I was
unable to do that, possibly, because of PTHREAD_THREADS_MAX limitation
in glibc (I was able to create about 1000 connections, but I need more).
I'm using testing distribution on my server and I could patch glibc by
myself, but I'd like not to do that for every new release of glibc.
Could someone include increasing of PTHREAD_THREADS_MAX into standard
debian glibc package? I'd propose to set it at least as 4096. Also, I'd
propose to decrease standard stack size for a thread to 128k (from 2M).
I think these changes are reasonable to include them into standard
debian glibc package.
--
Anton Petrusevich