SGi News

1) Free COOL Tools software to download!
2) Free managing change seminar
3) MCSE/CNE Guaranteed Certification at prices you won't believe!
4) Invitation to Networks telecom 99

COOL TOOLS! - Save time, frustration and money in administrating your networking environment. You don't need additional resources that are required to perform manual and time-consuming services on the network operating systems and associated software services (for example NDS).

  • Administer your network anytime, anyplace, anywhere! Check out WebConsole
  • Do you use NDS and want to save your company when it counts most! Then check out DeTroubler for NDS
  • Do you want to configure ALL your servers centrally, then check out Config Central
  • Want to know how your NDS is behaving - check out DS Expert
  • Having trouble administrating multiple passwords? Synchronise passwords for Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, Netware, Windows NT, Unix, Linux, Solaris, the easy way. Check out Synchronicity. (Trouble-free administration).
  • Time is running out!  Check out Centennial for  millennium compliance of PCs and applications

Call us now on +44 (0) 1483 780100 or try out some of our software available from out site at
http://www.systems-groupnet/download/

Managing Change
How are you going to keep pace with the rate of change across your networks?

You have to:

  • Prepare your systems for the euro and Year 2000
  • Manage all your Windows desktops
  • Securely integrate with the Internet
  • Effectively deal with anything else change might throw at you

Free managing change seminars.
Register online now at http://www.novell.com/uk/managing_change.html
or call +44 (0)1483 780100 for more information.

MCSE and CNE Certification Guaranteed! - Summer Special Offers - At Prices You Won't Believe!

Available Weekdays, Weekends. An instant solution to your Microsoft and Novell skills requirement. Walk away with your certification in days rather than months. Learn real world skills and improve your career prospects using our unique 'Grand Prix' track. Our MCSE is only 10 days, CNE only 15 days.

Register now on http://www.stti.co.uk/gpemailsh.html

to secure your FREE EXAMS, or call +44 (0)1483 780078 NOW.

Networks telecom 99
Networks telecom, for 18 years the UK’s premier networking exhibition, has extended its remit with a new name and a broader approach. As a communications professional tasked to plug your organisation into the rapidly evolving communications infrastructure, your role is critical .That’s why Networks telecom 99 is a ‘must attend’ entry in your diary, with all the Industry players - the show mirrors the fast converging data and telecommunications area. You will find Systems Group exhibiting on the Novell stand. For more information call us on +44 (0)1483 780100

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
You received this special SGi announcement because you or a
colleague asked for our information. If you'd prefer not to receive
future announcements or special offers from us, you can reply
to this email and place the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
If you have a comment or question, please contact us:
SGi Web Site: http://www.systems-group.net
Suggestions: mailto:news@systems-group.net

We hope you enjoy using this free service. If you have friends
you think might also like to receive this service, please point
them to our free download at: http://www.systems-group.net/download