Postgis debian packaging

  Hi,

I am sorry to disturb, but I am lost in the debian postgis page.
I am porting a postgres 12 postgis 3.0.x instance from a windows machine to a debian 11 machine.
as the app running on that db is quite long to test, the target MUST be postgres 12 and postgis 3.0.x
I know that debian 11 comes with a postgres 13 and postgis distro, but it's not the versions I need.

no pb to install the postgres 12.11 from postgresql.org

but, when looking at the debian postgis page, I didnt find "nothing"
ie. I don't find what could be the name of the packet, and obviously not the packet itself.

I am even unable to guess if such a packet do exist.
Clearly, I do find a postgres-12-postgis-3 packet, but that one installs a postgis 3.2.1  which is not my need.

Can you help ?

thanks

Marc MILLAS
Senior Architect