Re: PG Admin installation on Bullseye

Hi Frank,

May I propose another option: DBeaver https://dbeaver.io/

If you have java on your system, you can just download the zip, and start it.
Create a connection to postgis (dbeaver will download needed postgis jdbc jars) and you are in....

It even has a map-view for you gis data!
AND if you start using gpkg, sqlite or other databases you can connect to it too

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde