Re: Debian Version Question

I currently have a Bullseye VM set up in preparation for version 8.n, however version 8.n has been delayed.
I therefore wished to find out if Bullseye will support 7.6.2.
My current system is running on Buster, with 7.6.0 compiled locally.
There were issues with the Debian libraries so this system is now frozen.
I intend to go with Bullseye and 7.6.2 with the objective of migrating to 8,n (instead of the preferred direct to ber 8.n route)