Re: PROJ 7.2.0

On jeudi 29 octobre 2020 09:30:56 CET Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> As expected pyproj 2.6.1 FTBFS with PROJ 7.2.0 due to test failures,
> reported upstream in:
>
>  https://github.com/pyproj4/pyproj/issues/728
>
> pyproj 3.0.0 will support PROJ 7.2.0 per:
>
>  https://github.com/pyproj4/pyproj/issues/530
>
> It doesn't have a planned release date yet.

Speaking for myself: The test failures are benign and due to changes in
content or the way content of the EPSG dataset is exposed. I don't think
pyproj would need other adjustments than fixing/relaxing its tests, so
existing pyproj release should work just fine with PROJ 7.2

Even

http://www.spatialys.com