Re: set owner of OSM raster tile server related ITPs to the team

On 8/19/20 7:16 PM, Felix Delattre wrote:
> Please excuse.

Not problem.

> Not sure if I didn't understand well this part in the policy or if there is something that needs clarification: https://debian-gis-team.pages.debian.net/policy/packaging.html#itp

The team policy originated from the Debian Med team, this section didn't
reflect the differences in the Debian GIS team correctly. I've just
pushed some changes to correct that.

>> If you intent to work on a Debian package you should follow the normal Debian rules and file a WNPP bug report.

If you use reportbug to create an ITP it will set yourself as the owner,
this is how its usually done.