Re: Newbie questions on packaging opencpn

On Tue, Sep 04, 2018 at 04:06:15PM +0200, Alec Leamas wrote:
> On 04/09/18 14:32, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >    opts="mode=git,pretty=0.0+git%cd.%h"
> >
> > for missing release tags.  Works out quite good and saves you
> > get-orig-source targets.
>
> Hm... I have solved upstream's dos line endings when repacking the
> tarball in get-orig-source target. Given that this resolves the basic
> uscan problem (havn't tested myself) how deal with cr-lf?

In general it should be prefered to provide unchanged upstream source.
I've solved DOS endings in some override_* statements or sometimes with
clever build options.  I've not checked this specific case and have no
idea whether it is feasible here.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--