Re: Newbie questions on packaging opencpn

On 9/1/18 9:38 AM, Alec Leamas wrote:
> On 01/09/18 09:27, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>> Don't email me directly, mail the list to keep other members in the loop.
>
> Right, sorry.
>
>> On 9/1/18 9:17 AM, Alec Leamas wrote:
>
>>> I'm a little lost creating the PR. What should the "source branch" and
>>> "target branch" be?> There is no need for a PR. You can push to the repo directly.
>
> So, the package is now in sid?! Or?

No, the packaging is available in the Salsa git repository.

The package has not been built and uploaded to the archive yet.

> As I said earlier: while not a rookie I'm not really an experienced
> debian packager. So, if someone could review the package I would
> appreciate it.

I did that in another mail to this list.

Please review the "Packaging with Git" section in the team policy, it
covers the workflow to get a package into the archive. See:

 https://debian-gis-team.pages.debian.net/policy/packaging.html#git-packaging