Re: Newbie questions on packaging opencpn

On 9/1/18 9:58 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 9/1/18 9:17 AM, Alec Leamas wrote:
>> So, as a starter I have pushed to the unarr repo (after a detour
>> upstream to make them actually use it [1]).
>
> Some comments regarding the unarr packaging.

Additional comment.

I've delete the debian tag, because the package will need more work
before it can be uploaded.

Delete the tag from the local repository to avoid pushing it again:

 git tag -d debian/20150801.d1be8c43-1

A release should be tagged after it has been uploaded, in your case the
sponsor of the upload will most likely do that. If not, you should tag
the release after the sponsored upload.

See:

 https://debian-gis-team.pages.debian.net/policy/packaging.html#git-tag-release