Re: WhiteboxTools RFP

Paolo,

How stable is the project currently? If I read this on the website, I
am not sure it would be a good fit for stable (perhaps unstable):

The WhiteboxTools project is related to the GoSpatial project, which
has similar goals but is designed using the Go programming language
instead of Rust. Both projects are currently considered to be
experimental.

Kind Regards,
Johan