Re: Debian GIS packages in stretch

On Mon, Feb 06, 2017 at 09:28:30PM +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>  * The new osmium family (protozero, libosmium, osmium-tool,
>    osmcoastline & pyosmium), thanks to excellent collaboration with
>    Jochem Topf

Thanks Sebastiaan. Always a pleasure to work with you!

How are we handling versioning in the future? Does it make sense for me
to keep a branch with essential bugfixes only based on the current
version so that Debian stable can get those bugfixes?

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen@remote.org  https://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688