Re: Re: OpenStreetMap tile rendering stack in debian-gis

Hello Kai,

on the web page „SWITCH2OSM“ I found under „Serving Tiles“ your description including a full packet to set up a local tile server. This is exactly what I am  looking for. Unfortunately it is Ubuntu only. I also read about several comments, that it is not so easy to have the same packet available in Debian Jessie.

Now, most of the articles are from 2013. Has it changed in the meantime?
It would be really nice if your packet to build a tile server can be made available on Debian

Beste Grüße

Richard Kunzmann

Tel:  +49 151-1213-8687

Gesendet von iMAC Main Station