Re: GeoPandas RC bug

On 09/13/2016 10:23 AM, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
> If you have time to look at this today - feel free to do so, otherwise I
> will have a look tonight.

Thanks, will do.

> Looking at the logs it looks like the failure actually happens after the
> tests, makes me think the problem is not in the actual package.

It looks like the same issue as python-stetl, which seems to be caused
by gdal not having been rebuilt with proj 4.9.3 which was urged into
testing to not get entangled in the uncoordinated openmpi transition
both transitions affect vtk6 which is a beast to build and prone to RC
bugs causing delays. gdal to wait for perl to migrate to testing, which
should happen tomorrow.

Can you have a look at OWSLib 0.12.0 & pycsw 2.0.1?

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1