Re: QGIS 2.14 & Qt5

Hi Matthias,

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 08:22:23AM +0100, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> >>     The third build failed due to errors in QGIS server
> >>     because
> >>     QtNetwork/QFtp is no longer available in Qt5, also disabled for now.
> >>     These changes allow the build to succeed with Qt5.
>
> FYI, the dependency on QFtp and QHttp has been removed from Qt5 (server)
> builds in master.

Thanks!

FWIW the old classes are still available in Qt 5, just not included in
qtbase:

http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qthttp.git/
http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtftp.git/

Also, it's even better to port the code to QNetworkAccessManager which provides
a better API and is available out of the box in both Qt 4 and Qt 5.

Anyway, I hope that with Sebastiaan's fixes merged and this change, we are one
step closer to having QGIS in Debian switched to Qt 5.

--
Dmitry Shachnev