Re: Fwd: qgis is marked for autoremoval from testing

On Tuesday 02 February 2016 10:45:36 Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
> Hi Sebastiaan,
[snip]
> As far as I understand, the only blocker for porting is missing new qwt
> in unstable, right? I see Lisandro sponsored qwt 6.1.2-4 last week, so he
> should probably know why it's still in experimental…

We need a transition. Gudjon was working on rebuilding qwt's rdeps and
creating patches to try to smooth it as much as possible.

--
I wish to be cremated. One tenth of my ashes shall be given
to my agent, as written in our contract.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/