Re: [OSGeo-Standards] OGC XML schemas and FOSS4G softwaredistribution

Hi Scott,
Here is where I see this conversation stalling (on this list that I follow):

On 24/02/2015 6:00 am, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
Hi Scott,

On 02/23/2015 05:09 PM, Scott Simmons wrote:
OGC staff have been watching the conversation and we have discussed internally how we might better meet the needs of this community.
I’ll get our license experts in touch with the FTP Masters this week.
We truly want to do whatever possible to ensure that OGC licensing is not a hurdle!
Thanks for your willingness to join the discussion with the Debian FTP
masters!

Please keep the OSGeo Standards and Debian GIS lists in the loop.

It sounds like it might be worth revisiting, and potentially drawing upon relationships we have within OSGeo, UbuntuGIS and DebianGIS to see if we can escalate.

I suspect Bas might be able to call on a favour or two, or we might be able to call upon the OSGeo Board to reach out.

Who are the people within OGC to talk with about this?