Re: upgrade orfeotoolbox to 5.0

Hi,

Le 18/07/2015 01:50, Sebastiaan Couwenberg a écrit :
> It doesn't have a license, but you got some kind of permission from
> the authors, what is that permission exactly? It may be sufficient.

The authors of 6S gave to the original authors of OTB the permission to
use their source code into OTB at the project inception. We requested a
copy of this agreement but the original authors of OTB distanced
themselves from the project and they never provided this copy to us.
More annoying, as far as I know, the authors of 6S do not answer anymore
to our messages.

Sébastien

--
Sébastien Dinot