Re: Osmium packages

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 09:19:05PM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 07/04/2015 02:12 PM, Jochen Topf wrote:
> > I have just released new upstream versions of libosmium, pyosmium, and
> > osmium-tool. I have fixed the reproducible-build-issues upstream and the
> > bug that showed up in the 32bit pyosmium test is also fixed.
>
> Unfortunately the new mmap test is causing the libosmium builds to fail
> on kFreeBSD, do you have any ideas how to fix them?

Not without getting some more information about the problem. Is there more
information than this? https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libosmium

This just tells me that a test failed. But no details. ctest is called with
-V already, but it doesn't print any output where exactly the test fails.

Somebody with access to a FreeBSD system could probably quickly find out whats
wrong. Probably just a small difference between Linux and FreeBSD in the way
mmap(2) works.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen@remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688