Re: Osmium packages

On Fri, Jul 03, 2015 at 11:05:17PM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> The new osmium packages migrated to testing today, so I've also
> backported them for jessie.

Thanks.

I have just released new upstream versions of libosmium, pyosmium, and
osmium-tool. I have fixed the reproducible-build-issues upstream and the
bug that showed up in the 32bit pyosmium test is also fixed.

One change important for packaging: osmium-tool now includes the RapidJSON
library. License info in LICENSE-rapidjson.txt must probably be added to
Debian package. RapidJSON is a header-only library.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen@remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688