mapserver 7.0?

Hello,

reading about mapnik 3.0rc3 I was wondering about the state of Mapserver 7
which has been at beta1 relase state for a few months now.

I just cloned the git repo from alioth and to me it looks like the package
is unfortunately still at 6.4.1

I don't know how major the changes are at 7.0, but I was a bit surprised,
that mapnik is available already in rc stage and mapserver is not.

Looks like they moved development to github:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/releases

Let me know if I can help out.

Regards

Sven

--
Das allgemeine Persönlichkeitsrecht (Art. 2 Abs.1 i.V.m. Art.1 Abs. 1GG)
umfasst das Grundrecht auf Gewährleistung der Vertraulichkeit und Integrität