GMT

Hi Bas,

I have had some half finished work on the gmt package locked away on my
laptop since Easter. The laptop needs a reinstall which I had been
putting off until I had a large chunk of time.

But seeing your work on gmt-gshhg & -dcw reminded me that I should at
least extract gmt from the laptop.

I hadn't finished working out where to install everything, and my
scribbled notes (which are very hard to decipher now!) tell that I
needed to check some dependencies, find out why fftw is not found during
the build, and lots of other little things.

I will make a final push to get it ready before my summer holiday. But
at least now the team has it if I fail.

Cheers,

Ross