Re: GMT

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your work on gmt.

On 06/07/2015 07:22 PM, Ross Gammon wrote:
> I hadn't finished working out where to install everything, and my
> scribbled notes (which are very hard to decipher now!) tell that I
> needed to check some dependencies, find out why fftw is not found
> during the build, and lots of other little things.
>
> I will make a final push to get it ready before my summer holiday.
> But at least now the team has it if I fail.

I have also been working on gmt, and have updated it 5.1.2 which
required some repacking to exclude the non-free triangle source and
prebuilt documentation.

I'll rebase my changes on top of yours and push those to shortly.

Building the documentation fails on example_23 currently, I need to
exclude the failing examples to allow the build to succeed.

To quote from the previous thread about GMT 5 [1]:

"
 According to #747269 "just needs to get rid of changes
 in binaries use" is left TODO.
"

I'm not quite sure what that refers to specifically, but that may
still be left TODO beside fixing the documentation generation.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-gis/2014/07/msg00039.html

- --