Re: Debian GIS BoF at DebConf

Hi Andreas,

On 05/05/2015 04:21 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I have registered
>
>    https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/211/debian-gis-bof/
>
> I'd be happy to see all those super busy Debian GIS contributors in one
> room to meet in person.  I'd be even more happy if somebody more
> involved in GIS would take the lead in this BoF but I'd be fine in doing
> this as well considering that I have some experience in such BoFs.

Thanks for the initiative.

> Looking forward to see you at DebConf

I very much welcome this opportunity to have longer face to face
discussion within the team. Unfortunately there won't be many GIS people
at DebConf, the last time this topic came up Ross and Francesco already
informed us that they won't be able to attend DebConf. And my own
attendance is in doubt too.

Kinds Regards,