Re: Next up: pyosmium

On Thu, Apr 02, 2015 at 10:00:16PM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 03/31/2015 10:34 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> > On 03/31/2015 10:13 PM, Jochen Topf wrote:
> >> Currently the package seems to build, but the created .deb files are
> >> essentially empty!?
>
> I've updated the pyosmium package to use the pybuild build system, it
> now builds and installs the Python module for both versions.

Looks good.

What is the policy regarding package descriptions in control files? The current
description is somewhat misleading, because it mostly describes abilities of
the underlying libosmium that are not all available in pyosmium. Shall I change
the description?

> For now it ignores the documentation which looks like a work in progress.

Yes. We'll probably finish that in a week or two. We can wait with the release
till then. I'll ping you when that's done.

> Will the documentation remain separate from the python builds?

Probably. I'll ask Sarah about it.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen@remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-173-7019282