Osmium packages

Looking more closely at the packages I noticed the following issue with
libosmium: /usr/share/doc/libosmium2-dev/examples/ contains the *.cpp example
files, but without the CMake build scripts they are basically useless.
Unfortunately the CMakeLists.txt from the example dir is not enough, it needs
its parent CMakeLists.txt which in turn needs other files.

And for all packages: Should "Contact" in debian/upstream/metadata also point
to "Osmium Developers (http://osmcode.org/contact)"?

I can build the libosmium package now, but not the others as they all depend on
libosmium2-dev which isn't yet available to cowbuilder. Can I somehow give
cowbuilder this extra package?

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen@remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-173-7019282