osmosis: dependency upgraded

hello gis team,

I am in the process of upgrading knopflerfish-osgi from 2.3.3 to 5.1.0
which is a dependency of libwoodstox-java which in turn is a dependency
of osmosis (among others).

I verified that libwoodstox-java 4.1.3 compiles with the new
knopflerfish, but OSGi problems may manifest at runtime,
so I would like to verify whether libwoodstox-java still works
by testing osmosis.

osmosis 0.43.1-2 compiles with the new libwoodstox-java (which is
expected, because its interface hasn't changed), but how can I check
whether the (XML)functionality from libwoodstox-java still works?

In case you want to try it, the new knopflerfish-osgi is here:
  http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/knopflerfish-osgi.git

Thanks and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter