libgeotiff-epsg git repository

Hi Francesco,

Is the non-freeness of the libgeotiff CSV files the reason the git
repository on Alioth is empty?

I've updated libgeotiff-dfsg with the latest 1.4.1 upstream release, and
have also updated libgeotiff-epsg with updated csv files in libgeotiff
1.4.1.

To get the packaging history in my git clone I've added the previous
uploads of libgeotiff-epsg using `git-import-dscs --debsnap`.

I'd like to push my changes to Alioth, but there may be good reasons not
to that I'm not aware of.

 GPG Key ID: 4096R/E88D4AF1