Re: [Ubuntu] Adding GeoNode to UbuntuGIS

Ariel,

Note that most needed steps are documented in the debian GIS policy:
http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/

There is a lot of information and it can be overwhelming, but know
that you probably will find many answers there :-)

The first thing you should do is to file an ITP bug "Intent to
package". (as highlighted in [1]). As an example the ITP for owslib
[2].

Next thing you probably want to do is set up an account on alioth [3].
This is where we keep our packaging work.

I'll have a look to your package later.

Regards,
Johan

[1] http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/packaging.html#packaging-guidelines