GIS Policy - How to contribute

Hi Bas,

Thanks for tidying up after me in the Policy :-)

I also thought it would be a good idea to add more text for newbie
contributors based around adding package description translations,
adding Debtags, and uploading screenshots. This can be done on the Blend
Task pages.

I was thinking of making the "Contributing" section on the policy more
generic (along the lines of what I just wrote above), and then move the
current bit on ddtp.debian.net to the "Tasks" page, and add more details
about the Debtags & screenshots.

You might need to help with the linking & sections again. Sound okay?

Cheers,

Ross