New Release for netcdf?

Hi,

Debian is a little out of date at the moment with it's version of
netcdf (v4.1.3).

I am currently working in the Debian GIS team to update to the latest
release of v4.3.2 (plus some more recent snapshots).

But whilst I am working on that, I thought I would ask what the plans
are for the next version. Is 4.3.3 planned for release any time soon?

The next release of Debian (Jessie) will be frozen in November this
year, so we don't have a lot of time to get it in anyway.

Regards,

Ross Gammon