Re: status of the OpenCPN package?

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 07:21:08PM -0400, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> of course. keep in mind that the jessie freeze is only a few months
> ahead (3, i think?) so if you want OpenCPN to be "in debian" in the next
> few years, we should get this show on the road!

The packaging attempt is a group effort and available in

   http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-grass/packages/opencpn/trunk/

So you are free to commit there (or even move this to Git which is as
far as I know a migration path Debian GIS has agreed upon).  The offer
for sponsering the package from my side stays valid for any team member.
Some hintes what I consider worth changing to the packaging are in the
log of the bug report.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--