Re: SAGA 2.1.2 FTBFS on arm*

Hi Johan,

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 11:34:30PM +0200, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
> I managed to build saga in a debian chroot on my phone today:-)

Cool.  While I'm personally smartphone ignorant I admit this is an
interesting use case. :-)

I just sponsored your package.  Just a remark for any new upstream
version of this package:  The debian/copyright file should be made a
DEP5 compatible machine readable file and it should also use
Files-Excluded to normalise the exclusion of files.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de