Re: GDAL/OGR 1.11.0

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 02, 2014 at 08:28:26PM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:

> Hamish has updated GRASS for OSGeo-Live but didn't want to push those
> changes to git.d.o, preferring to coordinate with Francesco.

What does this mean?  Isn't Git in itself the tool to coordinate
development and pushing to a repository the way to go?  I'm really bored
by the fact that OSGeo-Live keeps on pushing forward while Debian GIS is
lagging behind.  IMHO this is no sensible workflow for every involved
person.

> There didn't seem to be any issues with the update to 6.4.4, some
> patches are now applied upstream which can now be dropped. If neither
> Francesco nor Hamish steps up to update GRASS to 6.4.4, I'll do it as it
> has been annoying me quite a while now.

+1

Thanks for your work on this and the current update

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de