Re: [Ubuntu] Packaging Orfeo Toolbox for Debian

Hi everyone,

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> a écrit :
> Sébastien Dinot (who is at LSM as well) approached me right now

Yes, a funny coincidence! I was at LSM, at hundred meters from you and I had decided to read my professional mails while waiting for the next conference. :)

> and we talked for 20min about otb and other more general stuff.

I am on holidays and I shall be away from the keyboard from saturday up to the end of July. I expect to improve these packages in august or at the beginning of september. It would be great if the OTB packages could join the Debian GIS repository.

> Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-close.c: 762: _dl_close:

This ITK warning is unimportant. We have a patch for it.

Sébastien

--
Sébastien Dinot
Expert logiciel libre