Re: RFS: pyresample and pykdtree (was PtTroll)

Hi Antonio,

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 08:20:58AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > The test folder in the source archive is outside the pyresample package
> > folder and it includes about 28M of data files.
> >
> > I guess the best option is to provide a separate python-pyresample-test
> > package but I have do investigate a little bit the problem.
> > Hints are very welcome.
>
> Either python-pyresample-test or python-pyresample-examples since the
> tests could most probably also be uased as examples for programmers.
> And yes, I personally gave done similar things in the past since I think
> testing is of high importance and 28MB os not too much for this purpose
> these days.  (Other opinions welcome for sure.)

Since I noticed the SoB entry I tried building the latest Git status but
some tests are failing:

OSError: [Errno 38] Function not implemented

Ran 98 tests in 156.020s

FAILED (errors=6)
debian/rules:21: recipe for target 'override_dh_auto_test' failed
make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_test] Error 1

This happens in an up to date pbuilder environment on amd64
architecture.  I personally did not dived into the code (nor will I find
time to do so) but if you do not have any clue I'd recommend consulting
   debian-python@lists.debian.org

Thanks for your work on this

      Andreas.

--