Re: Installing qgis-mapserver

On 03/05/2014 08:45 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> I think it would be useful to add a few words to the package description
> for a few qgis debs. Could someone point me out how to do it (which
> repo, how to obtain credentials, issuing a PR, etc.)?

The Debian GIS Policy documents most of this.

 * Version control:
   http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/repositories.html

 * Contribute to Debian GIS:
   http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/index.html#contribute

The QGIS git repository is at:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-grass/qgis.git

If you're a member of the Debian GIS team on Alioth you can push your
changes to the git repository yourself. Otherwise publish your changes
somewhere and ask on this list for someone to review and pull from there.

If the changes are not specific to the Debian package, you can commit
the changes in the upstream git and ask us to cherry-pick the relevant
commits.